The life and times of a newbie blogger, golden gopher, and chocolate enthusiast as she takes on Walt Disney World and reality.

Friday, January 17, 2014

First Day in the Parks!

I finally got to go to the parks today! I spent time at both Magic Kingdom and Hollywood Studios.

This morning I woke up and headed to Magic Kingdom all by myself. It was a bit of a bus ride to the monorail, but I was so excited to be there. It felt so weird to be there without my family, but I enjoyed being able to go wherever I wanted without having to worry about losing anyone!


After a few pictures of Cinderella's Castle, I made my way to Space Mountain, my favorite Walt Disney World ride! It was magical and I felt like I was seeing everything in a different light being a new cast member and understanding more about the company and how things a Walt Disney World work. Following Space Mountain, I ventured through the New Fantasyland on my way to Pirates of the Caribbean. The New Fantasyland is amazing. I can't wait to spend more time there!

Rapunzel's Tower
I went back to my apartment to meet my roommates since some of them had Traditions this morning. We ate lunch and decided to take a trip to Hollywood Studios with KJ, another participant that my roommates met at their Traditions. We rode the Tower of Terror, Rockin' Rollercoaster, The Great Movie Ride, and Star Tours!

I got to meet Goofy's son, Max!
Tomorrow we're planning on going to Animal Kingdom and Epcot!

No comments:

Post a Comment