The life and times of a newbie blogger, golden gopher, and chocolate enthusiast as she takes on Walt Disney World and reality.

Sunday, January 12, 2014

Hello Florida!

I'm officially in Florida for the next 4 months! I somehow managed to fit my whole life into 2 suitcases. Let me just say, Ziploc Space Bags are absolutely amazing! And, if you're wondering, I did not melt when I got outside into the 70 degree weather, but I definitely wasn't used to it!
I took a 3 hour plane ride, grabbed my checked bag, and took a shuttle to a hotel right across the street from where the Disney apartments are located. Tonight I'm staying with 3 other girls in the college program. It's been so nice to talk with them about their experiences with the program so far and what they're looking forward to about it!

Tomorrow is my check-in day. I'll move into my apartment, meet my roommates, and start becoming an official cast member! I should have time in the next few days to write a bit more about the specific details of becoming a cast member, but, for now, I'm going to head to bed. It's been a long day!

No comments:

Post a Comment